Friday, September 21, 2018

Where I Tangle

Featuring Susan from the United Kingdom ~



Susan writes:

After seeing #MyArtistDesk on Twitter I wanted to try and tangle a picture of my desk area, but my drawing skills weren’t really up to it. So I took a photo and used the website rapidresizer.com to recreate an outline from the photo. The effect wasn’t quite what I expected, but I really like it. I ended up not adding tangles, but just outlining key features.
So this is where I tangle. Ideally I imagine tangling sitting out in my garden room, peacefully enjoying nature. In reality the second picture is more typical, I usually sit on the sofa, sometimes with the television on, and sometimes beside the fire if it is winter. I like the Hollibaugh effect on the trees in the first picture.





Thank you, Susan!






No comments:

Post a Comment