Thursday, January 25, 2018

A Few More Gems from "It's a String Thing" #226

At times, glitches in emails prevent some notes and tiles from reaching me in time for Monday's post that features the IAST results. 

There were two this week and I didn't want them to be missed.

The first is from Lisette (Switzerland) ~
My Rumpus turned out rather symmetrical and reminded me of the Flower of Live. Therefore I added Quandary in the form of the Flower of Live. I think it shows a bit my "addiction to harmony"...




And the second is from Joke Leussenkamp (Eibergen, The Netherlands) ~
It's been quite a while since I participated in your challenge.
The holidays and being ill prevented my contribution.
I draw immediately Rumpus after Zentangle Headquarters came out with this beautiful new Tangle...
I hope you like my drawing!
Tangle Hugs and greetings,


Aren't they striking? 

If you missed the other tiles from IAST #226, click here to view them.

Click here for all of the delightful details of IAST #227 and come join in the fun!







No comments:

Post a Comment