Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

...Dads love to hear, loud and clear: "I love you Dad!" 

That was the message from last week's Father's Day post.  (Click here just in case you missed it!)

Armed with that inspiration and a silver Sharpie marker - I tangled one of my husband's Father's Day gifts ~


Can you tell what it is?







I'll give you a clue.







He works tirelessly to keep our lawn and garden well manicured.  This gift was meant to make his tasks just a bit easier.







Still can't guess?








Then here is a picture...








Yes, it is a wheel barrel - a tangled wheel barrel!  


I thought this was a safe side of the thing to tangle.  It won't take too much of a beating when used, and Lou will be reminded with every use of it how much we love him :)







2 comments: