Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

"Remember to keep up the practice of Zentagle."  ~ Maria Thomas

..this encouragement came at the close of an email I received from Maria Thomas last fall. 

Her words took me back a bit.  I felt them as a gentle reminder, a re-focus as well as a challenge. 

Previously, I'd sent a little gift and note to her and Rick to thank them for the wonderful CZT™ Seminar.  I was bursting with enthusiasm for teaching others about Zentangle®, full of passion for the art, preoccupied with starting a business, setting up a place to teach, figuring out the particulars of ordering supplies, and so on...

Her words gave me pause.  They redirected me. 

There is a lesson in her message. In the midst of the busyness of life, in the midst of tending to the people you love and the things you love to do - pause, pick up a tile, and "remember to keep up the practice of Zentangle."


And here is a shameless plug: "It's a String Thing"  is designed to help you keep up your tangling practice.  Check yesterday's post and get your Microns moving!
                      

No comments: