There are people in life who are a privilege to know. They inspire and encourage and motivate others around them merely by their presence.
And then there are times when those same rare souls do the same - and more - as they face an illness that robs them of this precious life.
On September 7, our friend Nina passed away after a nearly six year battle with ALS (Lou Gehrig's Disease).
Nina loved. Nina was loved. And as St. Paul said, that is the greatest of gifts.
She knew joy in this life through the love of her devoted husband and children.
Nina knew peace in this life because of her faith.
She had a special love of the rosary - a cherished gift to those she left behind.
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results