Friday, July 26, 2019

A Few More Tiles...

There were several tiles from past challenges that arrived after their respective posts were published.  As a result, I've included them here for a little extra treat to begin your weekend ~


From T. for IAST #296 ~
Not being able to sleep sometimes has its benefits because I found your last post.
After reading the multiple posts you put up last week, I didn’t remember to check back for a challenge. I hope I’m getting this to you in time to be part of this week’s challenge post.
I enjoyed this challenge because both patterns were easy to draw.
I learned Ahh a while back from your tangling tips. It always reminds me of fireworks.
Tweak, with all it’s lines, is my favourite kind of pattern do draw.
As always, thanks for organizing fun challenges that grow our creativity.



From Jane Rhea, CZT (Indiana) for IAST #294 ~
It was a rainy overcast day here in northeastern Indiana, but tangling this week’s tile certainly made it a “happy” day! Thank you, Adele, for all you do to keep us learning, trying new things and bringing happiness onto our tiles each week!



This is my tile for #296 ~
I was taken with Tweak and got so lost in it that I didn't stop to add Ahh - great fun!




For IAST #297 from Felicity Strohfeldt (Velddrif, South Africa) ~
Sorry, but the tennis at Wimbleton interrupted zenning last week. Have included my celebration of Maria and Nick’s 15th anniversary of the fabulous creation of the art of zentangle this week. I enjoyed the challenge, but choosing favourite patterns was a bigger challenge as they are all my favourites.

That catches us up right before our 300th IAST.  Now that is even more reason to celebrate!

Enjoy your weekend with family and friends 💗

No comments:

Post a Comment