Wednesday, March 29, 2017

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

It is the marriage of the soul with Nature that makes the intellect fruitful, and gives birth to imagination.                      ~ Henry David Thoreau


IAST #188 Felicity Strohfeldt (South Africa)

Last week, IAST regular contributor Felicity Strohfeldt, sent her tile and comments in a bit too late for publication with the rest of the entries. 

Instead of amending the original post, I decided to save both for today's Words of Wisdom.  Felicity's comments and lovely tile bear witness to H.D. Thoreau's quote above.  She wrote:
Anyhow, thought I send my tile 188, that I enjoyed doing out in Nature, surrounded by bird sounds and fresh air. How well the challenge fitted outside under the shady trees. So, my turned out a swirl of floral patterns happily curling and dancing in the “breeze”. This challenge was a pleasure to produce and I’m sure it’s because I was outside in beautiful surroundings.


Thank you, Felicity.


No comments:

Post a Comment