"A grateful heart makes blessings bountiful and burdens bearable."
...a quote from the opening prayer read at mass this morning.
Central Florida escaped the worst of Hurricane Matthew. It left us with some minor flooding, loss of electricity in a few areas, a smattering of downed trees, and much yard debris to clean up.
We were spared the worst of the predicted force of the hurricane and our hearts are grateful.
At the same time, we pray for everyone who bore the worst of it, especially those in Haiti.
Thank you all for your prayers and uplifting notes. Knowing that we were in your thoughts and prayers made the anticipation of it all more bearable and our hearts more grateful.
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results