"No surface is safe."
I love to say that - especially when armed with a fresh Identi-Pen (the permanent ink pen by Sakura).
Can you guess what surface I tackled here?
It was my soon-to-be demolished kitchen counter ~
My husband and I decided that after 17 years in our 45 year old home (old by Florida standards), it was time to renovate the much outdated kitchen.
For years, we were so careful to protect the counter top from stains, knife marks, and the perils of everyday use while cooking for a large family.
On the eve of the demolition, I suddenly saw the white expanse as a blank canvas. Just for fun, I broke out the Identi-pens and tangled away.
It didn't take long for our kids (and even some of their friends) to follow suit. We had a blast.
Makes me wonder if I should incorporate a tangled counter top in the new kitchen design :)
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results