It's Tuesday, your good news day!
This week we begin with TanglePatterns String 079 by Jill Dobis ~
Dutch Diamonds by Alice Hendon
Daggerly by Carole Ohl, CZT
and for a lighter touch,
DL Nebula by Donna Hornsby, CZT
Step outs for the patterns can be found by clicking their names above, or by visiting TanglePatterns.
Use as many or as few as you'd like.
Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away!
Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines:
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - firstname.lastname@example.org
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays.
Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.
PLEASE NOTE: It is not necessary for you to have a blog or website to participate.
If you do have a blog or website, I will add a link upon request.
Please include the site specific URL.
I look forward to your emails.
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results