Wednesday, September 28, 2016

Wednesday's Words of Wisdom

Drawing is rather like playing chess: 
your mind races ahead of the moves 
that you eventually make.

                                                                                                                              ~ David Hockney


Tangled White Craft Pumpkin  by Adele Bruno, CZT

Project Particulars:
White craft pumpkin approx. 6" x 6 1/2"
Sharpie Extreme marker

This saying reminded me of how I approach - and thoroughly enjoy - tangling pumpkins.  I mark one section of the pumpkin off at a time and as I begin one pattern, I am already thinking of what the next one will be.  Great fun!




2 comments:

  1. When i have tried to draw on a pumpkin with sharpie it hasnt worked. Is there anything u did differently?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was a plastic craft pumpkin.
      I have used paint pens successfully on real pumpkins.

      Delete