Monday, February 9, 2015

"It's a String Thing" #77 Tiles (cont.)

Yes, you read that title correctly.
Today I am posting some late entries from last week and one that was overlooked in my email inbox.

I will post the results of "It's a String Thing" #78 on Thursday, closer to Valentine's Day.

In the meantime, here are a few more terrific treats from last week's challenge ~

From Efie van Rekum-Derksen ~


From Vicky Brinson ~





And from CZT Joan Delony who wrote, "I tried this tile a couple of ways. I love the patterns and the string. I wrote more about it on my blog .. " 







The results of #78 will be posted on Thursday with goodies in between, including tomorrow's 
"It's a String Thing" #79.

Have a marvelous Monday!

1 comment:

  1. I have to say that I absolutely Love the Colors used this week! SO bold. (im a b/w girl but sometimes I think color adds just what a tangle needs to move). These show that.

    ReplyDelete