It's Tuesday, your good news day!
Welcome to "It's a String Thing" # Schixty-Schix - (click here for an explanation ;)
This week's string was created by Anne Marks ~
In honor of Anne with an 'e' - we will use four patterns that begin with 'E'.
Echo by CZT Sue Clark
Eez by CZT Judy Burkett
Eke a Zentangle® pattern
Eyelet & Ribbon by Lori Howe
The step outs can be found by clicking on the names of the tangles above -
or by visiting Tangle Patterns.
Remember, use as few or as many of these patterns as you wish.
Simply pencil the string line onto your tile and tangle away!
Here are the (Not so) Official Guidelines:
* Challenges are posted on Tuesdays.
*Use the string posted for the week and patterns that begin or contain the letter(s) indicated
* Submit a photo of your tile saved as jpg or scan your tile (300 dpi or higher) and save as a jpg
*Email your jpg file as an attachment to - email@example.com
*Entries are to be submitted by Saturday evenings.
*Photos and 'Best of Show' are posted on Mondays.
Send in your photos - you will encourage and inspire fellow Zentangle® enthusiasts all over the world.
PLEASE NOTE: I will add a link to your blog or web site with your tile photo, upon request. The site specific URL must accompany your request.
I look forward to your emails.
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results