Friday, January 11, 2019

New Year Greetings

If the first eleven days of 2019 are any indication, I will be running behind on most of my good intentions.  
Fortunately, at this stage of my life, I am comfortable with that thought (said with a wink).

This is my belated New Year greeting ~

Happy New Year by Adele Bruno, CZT
May you have a blessed one full of happiness, good health, and an abundance of tangling time.


Since 2014, I have used the same champagne theme and lettering with a different mix of tangles.  With six completed, there were enough to create a collage ~

Six Years of New Year Greetings by Adele Bruno, CZT
Thank you for tangling along with me over the past six years.  Cheers to the New Year!



4 comments:

  1. I love this year's the best because of the pearls on the neck of the bottle. I think it's a really classy design. (all your years are really wonderful) As they say, "you get better with age!"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like your collage, and think it's absolutely brilliant of you to have saved the tiles for six years. And brilliant to think of making the collage with the tiles.

    Happy New Year to you, also, altho a bit late, I know.

    JoyceB.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year to you too!

    I love how a tile that at first glance looks the same actually shows subtle differences, the sure but steady development of your style. Each year your bottle seems a little more fizzy and flavoursome than the one before. I love your shadows on this year's lettering.

    ReplyDelete