You gotta love alliteration!
This week's "It's a String Thing" challenge uses four official Zentangle® patterns that begin with the letter 'T' : Tagh, ,Tipple, Tortuca, and Tripoli .
They are all listed on Tangle Patterns with illustrations and suggestions, but Tipple and Tortuca do not have step outs posted. These tangles are pretty self-explanatory, but just in case you need a bit more information before you try them on your own, here are my notes about them...
In this tile, I used Tipple in the negative spaces of the tangle pattern Fengle.
And now, since you have even more information about these pretty patterns, try your hand at this week's challenge. Click here for more information and have fun tangling!
You are welcome to leave a comment in the space below.
If you would like to hear from me, please use the email box to the right.
- My Blog
- About me
- A love for all things tangled
- My classes
- Fancy Nancy
- Mel Mel
- Pauline's Pigtail
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1
- "It's a String Thing" Year 1 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2
- "It's a String Thing" Year 2 Results
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3
- "It's a String Thing" Year 3 Results